Do Not Face Divorce On Your Own
There is no denying the fact that divorce is emotionally trying. At Russell W. Ray, PLLC in Springfield , we are a team that genuinely cares about what you are going through and can provide you with practical guidance. You never need to confront family disputes alone.
We can help you with every aspect of your divorce, including:
We Can Help You Through Divorce From Beginning To End
Before you even file for divorce, there are important questions you will need to answer, including:
- Do you have children, and if so, do you want them to live with you?
- What kind of assets do you and your spouse possess?
- Will you be able to reach a settlement with your spouse?
- Are you prepared to go to court if necessary?
- What are your goals for your divorce?
We can help you with all these major decisions. You should never have to represent yourself or make legal decisions without a lawyer. Attorney Russell Ray has tried complex divorce cases in court for decades, so you can trust you are in good hands with him on your side.
See our FAQs page for some basic points to consider when filing for divorce.
Start Discussing Your Case Now
Our office is in Springfield . We work throughout Fairfax County, Prince William County and all of Northern Virginia.