There is no denying the fact that getting a divorce can be an emotionally trying time. We at Russell W. Ray, PLLC, in Fairfax County, Virginia, can provide you with the steady guidance you need to deal with the complex legal issues that you will confront.
We Can Help You Through The Divorce Process From Beginning To End
Before you even file for divorce, there are important things that you need to think about. As our client, we can help you with all of these major decisions and craft a legal strategy that meets your needs.
Some important questions you will need to answer include:
- Do you have children, and if so, do you want them to live with you?
- What kind of assets do you and your spouse possess?
- Will you be able to work with your spouse on a settlement?
- Are you prepared to go to court if necessary?
- What are your goals for your divorce?
Whether you want to forge a settlement with your spouse that you both can live with, or you think a trial may be necessary, our lawyers will be ready to help you. We have spent countless hours litigating divorces in court, and we know what it takes to get positive results on your behalf.
Call us today at 703-552-4028 to schedule a free consultation if you are contemplating divorce in Fairfax County.